What are some tangible ways we can demonstrate the love of God? We can find a helpful list in Romans 12:9-21:
- Don’t be a fake. Be sincere.
- Don’t give up on people.
- Show honor toward others.
- Find tangible ways to help those in need around me.
- Open my home and share what I have with others.
- Don’t think too much of myself
- Hang out with those who no one else does.
- Seek to be at peace with those around me. Don’t stir things up.
- Don’t take revenge.
- Overcome evil with good!
Listen to Sunday morning Sermon for January 22[audio:https://gainsville.org/blog/sermons/22-January-12-am.mp3|titles=22-January-12-am]